• Fix LRF
As an example of such application I wrote SUDOKU game. I believe this is the first game created for SONY Reader. When card is inserted into the card slot it runs automatically. After card removal, or with "Quit" button, the Reader is back to it's normal operation. The SUDOKU can be used on both PRS-500 and PRS-505 Readers.
In new Version 2 more control have been added.
1. Game New game can be selected either as "Random", "Next", "#", "Load". With "Load" previously saved game can be reloaded (at any stage). With "#" any certain game can be selected, just press digits to enter desired number.
2. Level. One more "simple" level added. As before, the files with templates are located in "simple.tpl", "easy.tpl", "medium.tpl" and "hard.tpl" files in the Sony Reader\software\sudoku folder. You can generate your own templates (see below).
3. Exit . Either "Quit" (just return to the book, or "Save" (save the game without quiting.
4. Added Clocks and "Play time"
5. Refresh (blink) the screen when entering menu (to remove ghostings).
7. Autocheck if the game is completed. If so some animated congratulation screen shows up.
Control: Left, Right, Up, Down arrows - cursor movement.
"Menu" - enter top level menu.
Sometimes autorun does not start automatically (after rotating circle, nothing appears on the screen, in this case press any control button (e.g. "menu")
Control of the game:
1. Menu line ("Start", "Easy"("Medium","Hard"), "Quit"). Move between them with left and right arrows.
2. Enter (central button of Sony joystick). Start: generate new game, change difficulty level, quit.
3. Move cursor with arrows. Put digits with numeric keys. Use 0 to erase a digit.
4. Sony Menu button - back to Menu line, game will be erased.
Get archive at www.msh-tools.com/ebook/sudoku.zip , unpack to the root folder of the memory card. Insert card to the Reader.